About Me

Agreeing with the wise words of RevRun Wisdom "do what you have to do, so you can do what you want to do". I have gotten in full grind mode and pushed myself to the extreme. Excited about things to come for me and what my future holds I' am thankful and so grateful for the people in my life and the blessings I receive daily. I have tapped into the gifted and talented sides of myself singing, writing, dancing, and being colorful. I am embracing my full self (so to speak) and taking you along with me. So you can get to know me, and love me.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sleepy Willow

So she stares at the wall... Mind blown away, after long trial and tribulation she has nothing else left to say. Debating silently suffering dramatically, what to do and what to say? The struggles of the mind, blow her away. Willow sleeps, and she weeps, for change, she tries so hard to change her past, she forgot about her future, Willow, poor willow, she looks down at the ground & sees the clear tear fall from her eyes and in that second she freezes, watching her life flash before her eyes, sweet willow, let it goo, don't let life be ur down fall, strong willow, know that there is something greater then us all, Beautiful Willow, let what you have shine thru, Willow know that the Lord is with you... Yeah just something I thought I'd share *Cheez*
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

My People