About Me

Agreeing with the wise words of RevRun Wisdom "do what you have to do, so you can do what you want to do". I have gotten in full grind mode and pushed myself to the extreme. Excited about things to come for me and what my future holds I' am thankful and so grateful for the people in my life and the blessings I receive daily. I have tapped into the gifted and talented sides of myself singing, writing, dancing, and being colorful. I am embracing my full self (so to speak) and taking you along with me. So you can get to know me, and love me.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Vision

I guess there comes a time in everyone's life when they "turn a new leaf," and for others they are still searching for that one time thrill. Eventually that all gets old and when you look back on your life, and its all said and done what did you do this for, what difference have you made? With the coming of age I have come to realize life doesn't get harder you just take on more responsibility the more your needs/wants grow. Expanding your horizons to reach your full potential. Making dreams into reality and so on and so forth. But at the end of the day you only have urself to praise/criticize/push. Learn to take control of your life, learn to be better love better, think better, understand better knowledge is power and if you ask you shall receive.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

My People