About Me

Agreeing with the wise words of RevRun Wisdom "do what you have to do, so you can do what you want to do". I have gotten in full grind mode and pushed myself to the extreme. Excited about things to come for me and what my future holds I' am thankful and so grateful for the people in my life and the blessings I receive daily. I have tapped into the gifted and talented sides of myself singing, writing, dancing, and being colorful. I am embracing my full self (so to speak) and taking you along with me. So you can get to know me, and love me.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Crystal's G1/BB 8900






So today My Buddy ole pal' Cris just got her G1... Im definitely thinking on that one right there because i loooove my blackberry and i want to get the 8900 but im having some doubts. So its definitely time to do some research/reviewing before i make my final decisions. Until then here's some photos on the two phones just in case you guys dont know what phones im talking about.









Oh Feel Free to give some input as well if you folks out there have the phones to give personal testimonials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My People