About Me

Agreeing with the wise words of RevRun Wisdom "do what you have to do, so you can do what you want to do". I have gotten in full grind mode and pushed myself to the extreme. Excited about things to come for me and what my future holds I' am thankful and so grateful for the people in my life and the blessings I receive daily. I have tapped into the gifted and talented sides of myself singing, writing, dancing, and being colorful. I am embracing my full self (so to speak) and taking you along with me. So you can get to know me, and love me.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My allergic reaction (Those with sensitive skin beware)!!!!

This isn't really a bashing blog, to knock down anyone's products. Its just a little warning for people who may use it and have sensitve skin that's all. I have the Clean&Clear "Deep Cleaning Astrigent." And its great smells good and all that but for some reason yesterday when I was cleaning off my face I wiped across the top and bottom part of my lips whike cleaning around that area and a hour or so later my lips began to feel funny. And to my surprise I starting to breakout. Its not bad just a little bit of clammy hard skin around the top n bottom parts of my lips. But still its very irritating VERY irritating. But like I said bfore the product is good but just becareful when cleaning your face with it be mindful and kind to your lips lol. Funny thing is I brought the sensitive skin one I guess its not sensitive enough.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

My People