About Me

Agreeing with the wise words of RevRun Wisdom "do what you have to do, so you can do what you want to do". I have gotten in full grind mode and pushed myself to the extreme. Excited about things to come for me and what my future holds I' am thankful and so grateful for the people in my life and the blessings I receive daily. I have tapped into the gifted and talented sides of myself singing, writing, dancing, and being colorful. I am embracing my full self (so to speak) and taking you along with me. So you can get to know me, and love me.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Do I need a base to apply makeup?

Ive been wondering/researching these past few days. Just trying to see how I can get my make up to look glossy and fresh NOT dry/powdery. I tried putting Vaseline on my eyelids (dumb move lol) concealer of course (couldn't really tell the difference with that). But i don't like the dry look and being that I already have DRY skin Dry looking makeup makes it worse & i hate that. So as the title of this post says "DO I NEED A BASE TO APPLY MY MAKEUP?" Specifically eyeshadow and if so what are some good kinds. Well let me reprhase that Is it good to apply a base before putting on eye shadow let me know Ladies or gents lol.
PieCe ASH!
A pic of my shadow and how it turns out.(V)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My People