About Me

Agreeing with the wise words of RevRun Wisdom "do what you have to do, so you can do what you want to do". I have gotten in full grind mode and pushed myself to the extreme. Excited about things to come for me and what my future holds I' am thankful and so grateful for the people in my life and the blessings I receive daily. I have tapped into the gifted and talented sides of myself singing, writing, dancing, and being colorful. I am embracing my full self (so to speak) and taking you along with me. So you can get to know me, and love me.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Over slept Insomnia c

So I am here still up obviously. I really don't feel sleepy at all. Lol which is Funny becuz I have been up alllll day seriously. Its like 6:05A and I'm blogging. What's wrong with me anyways I guess I should shed some personal reviews on some things I like. First of all let me get off topic for a second I'm a little upset becuz my digital cam (Cannon) seems to be losing its quality possibly becuz I dropped it who knows. But today well yesterday me n my bf were on the way home from "Red Brick" and had had Ryan Leslie's cd which is the bomb I don't really know the names for real but the one song I do remember is called "Gibberish" lol. And even tho he was not really saying crap I loved the song the melody and the lyrics it was cool so check that out. But I'm in need of some sleep so thx to all the followers that keep up wit me. God bless and much love,
Ash!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

My People