About Me

Agreeing with the wise words of RevRun Wisdom "do what you have to do, so you can do what you want to do". I have gotten in full grind mode and pushed myself to the extreme. Excited about things to come for me and what my future holds I' am thankful and so grateful for the people in my life and the blessings I receive daily. I have tapped into the gifted and talented sides of myself singing, writing, dancing, and being colorful. I am embracing my full self (so to speak) and taking you along with me. So you can get to know me, and love me.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

1st&Last For Everything!

Sooo... My fingers are itching my mind is racing with lots and lots to say, I was suppose to have my 1st get together w/a friend (few shades lighter then me) and normally a regular routine would be for them to pick you up since they initiated it in the 1st place. But that's not how it went.lol so now I'm just sitting here all dressed up looking good for nothing. Lol I laugh @ the things I get myself into, but hey things happen first&last time for everything right. Idk what's in store for me but I need to stop searching for my future and focus on what's going on right now. Trust in God and know that he will provide all the best for me if I just believe&have faith.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

My People