About Me

Agreeing with the wise words of RevRun Wisdom "do what you have to do, so you can do what you want to do". I have gotten in full grind mode and pushed myself to the extreme. Excited about things to come for me and what my future holds I' am thankful and so grateful for the people in my life and the blessings I receive daily. I have tapped into the gifted and talented sides of myself singing, writing, dancing, and being colorful. I am embracing my full self (so to speak) and taking you along with me. So you can get to know me, and love me.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Keep your fingers crossed!

I almost let this thought slip my mind... I was chatting w/chocolate chip today, and we brought up a few interesting points (like we always do) but I just felt the need to blog about this. Now why is it that we (as females) always have to assure the ex,or family member, or friend especially the ex that we will always be there for them, knowing that at the end of the day they won't give a darn. Chocolates ex jet have a family member that passed and to show her support she's going to the funeral, not only to show that she still cares about him but also because she cared about his family member, but moreso because she still cares about him and she wants to be there for him, but its like if one of her loved ones was to pass would he even give that a thought to say well "ill go and support her, be there for her and show her I still care." Even if he didn't, my answer to that; no, I doubt it. But you never know, we try to be there for people thinking that one day they will get a epiphany and be like dang he or she is still here for me after all this time maybe I need to scoop them up before I miss out on something good. It just erks me that you try to go out your way for people and they don't see it, or still find some way to complain. And I know you say well stop going out your way for them then, its easier said then done, but eventually we do learn and we change, or instead of changing we find someone that's deserving of our time, love, and w/e else it is we have to give. Instead of searching for that someone its better to allow God to bring them to you, when you find the right one you will know, and that lonely heart will go, problems have solutions, and at the end of the day sometimes its good to just let things be and understand that in due time things do change but you have to be willing to change accept that change and move forward w/your life.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

My People