About Me

Agreeing with the wise words of RevRun Wisdom "do what you have to do, so you can do what you want to do". I have gotten in full grind mode and pushed myself to the extreme. Excited about things to come for me and what my future holds I' am thankful and so grateful for the people in my life and the blessings I receive daily. I have tapped into the gifted and talented sides of myself singing, writing, dancing, and being colorful. I am embracing my full self (so to speak) and taking you along with me. So you can get to know me, and love me.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Clock Ticks

My 21st came on the 1st, and ever since then all I have been seeing is SNOW!!! I'm sure everyone's read the news headlines and heard the stories that the East Coast has been attacked by the snow lol. But we are still surviving and trying to maintain most of us. I've found myself in the house more then I've ever been in the longest, just catching up on sleep, life, spirituality, and most importantly family. The best things in life that a person learns to cherish. Seeing my babies grow old (nieces and nephews) its such a blessing to still be around and have my good health and the support of my family and my friends. Those who want to see me prosper and grow old like them lol. My one of my BFFs is having a baby can't wait for my little one to get here since I am his God mommy:) I'm soo EXCITED!!! As the clock ticks the wonderful cherished moments a person will hold dear to their heart freezes in each moment and forever in my mind will these memories live on to linger giving me free access to reminisce upon every now and again.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

My People